You are here: Home » Resources » Do I need to file a Tax Return?

View our self assessment mind map: Self Assessment does it apply to you? to find out if you need to complete a self assessment tax return and get some handy tips and guidance

Make sure that you have registered for self assessment and that you have your ten digit Unique Tax Reference (UTR) from HM Revenue & Customs. For more information or extra suppprt please contact us to see how we can help.